Officially licensed with the ACO, the organisers of the annual Le Mans 24 Hours race, this sumptuous book is the sixth title in a decade-by-decade series that is building up into a multi-volume set covering every race.
- The 1920s saw a fascinating variety of machinery from 55 marques, three of which won: Bentley (1924 and 1927/28/29), Chenard-Walcker (1923) and Lorraine-Dietrich (1925/26).
- Above all this was the era of Bentley and the famous ‘Bentley Boys’.
- Highly detailed year-by-year treatment of the decade’s seven races, giving unprecedented depth of information and photographic coverage for each year.
- Official status provides a number of unique features, including the reproduction of photographs and full-colour race poster artwork from the ACO’s archives.
- The emphasis is on photographs that enthusiasts will not have seen before.
- The story of each race is told through photographs and an accompanying commentary.
- Complete data for each year includes technical regulations, entry list, circuit changes (with diagram), full results and category awards.
- The whole work is beautifully designed and presented